Cottage Grove Lion Tracker
April 28, 2024, 04:22:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home     Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Van Nortwick, Terry B.  (Read 2175 times)
Rocke Warren
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »

Terry B. Van Nortwick of Tillamook, formerly of Cottage Grove, died Saturday at the age of 41.

Funeral services were held at Smith-Lund-Mills Funeral Chapel in Cottage Grove, with minister James Keefe officiating.  Interment will be at Lane Memorial Gardens in Eugene.

Van Nortwick was born November 2, 1940, in Cottage Grove.  He served in the Navy from 1958-61, and afterwards, worked for U. S. National Bank in Medford, Drain and Lakeview.  While in Lakeview, he went to work for Louisiana Pacific, then moved to Tillamook for three years before moving to Alaska for four years.  He returned to Tillamook for a year of retirement in 1981.  He died August 28, 1982 in Tillamook, Tillamook County, OR from heart problems.

Van Nortwick is survived by his wife, Eileen Van Nortwick of Tillamook; sons Wesley, Bruce and Brian, also of Tillamook; his mother, Arlyn Van Nortwick of Cottage Grove, and sister Sandy Martindale of Cottage Grove.  He was preceded in death by his father, Frank Van Nortwick.

(The only picture I have is scanned from the newspaper.  If anyone has a snapshot I could use, please let me know.)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:45:16 PM by Rocke Warren » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: