Cottage Grove Lion Tracker
March 28, 2024, 01:08:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home     Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro to Forum  (Read 7478 times)
Rocke Warren
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 03, 2008, 07:47:31 PM »

If you click on the "Home" tab, there is a brief discussion on how to use the forum.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:27:59 AM by Rocke » Logged
Sue Tryk

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 12:54:17 PM »

Hey Rocke - Congrats on getting this up and goin! You are the MAN. I'm having such a hard time right now with my MSN account on e-mail that I'm surprised that I even got this far with doing p "reply" here. Guess I just happed to hit the right buttons. :) >:(
Such fun! Did I tell you I'm finally a Grandma? Oct. 17th, a boy named Tommy. I tried to get them to name him Sue, but they didn't seem to think that was so funny. Too young, I guess. Now they just think Mom is a little wacko.
Rocke Warren
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:32:55 PM »

Hi Sue,

Congrats on becoming a gramma!  You'll make a good one.  Mary is expecting to  be a "blood" gramma in April when her son and wife are expecting.  She is pretty excited too!

A lot of the stuff on the forum is made up as I'm learning all this program can do.  As soon as I feel sufficiently educated on its capabilities, I'll remove all the "fake" entries.

I'm hoping this becomes popular with other classmates.

Rocke
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: